Terms & Conditions
- There are two methods of redeeming Yat Tung Heen’s Yat Tung Heen Rice Dumpling Gift Set:
1) direct pick-up：
For direct pick-up, customers can directly bring your confirmation email (either in printed form or shown on mobile device) between June 16 to 22, 2023 to redeem your purchase.
2) Voucher method :
To make gift-giving convenient, customers also have the option of collecting a voucher from Yat Tung Heen between June 10 - 22, 2023.
- The voucher must be collected within the collection period, or will be forfeited.
Only the original confirmation email from the official Yat Tung Heen address will be accepted for voucher redemption. Yat Tung Heen reserves the right to examine the confirmation email and reject any suspected copy.
- The serial number of e-confirmation are invalid for repeat redemption. Any attempt to fraud will bring forth criminal prosecution.
- You are responsible for keeping your e-voucher safe. You must take all reasonable steps to avoid the loss, theft or misuse of the e-voucher.
- All online orders are non-refundable, no exchanges and no cancellations.
- All online orders cannot be used to resell, redeem for cash and exchange for other products.
- Purchased order cannot be used to any promotional or commercial activities without the consent of Eaton HK.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Yat Tung Heen shall be final.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- The customer shall present the voucher at Yat Tung Heen to redeem the Yat Tung Heen Rice Dumpling Gift Set from June 16 to 22, 2023.
- This original voucher must be presented for redemption.
- One voucher is valid for the exchange of one piece of rice dumpling only.
- The voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- Lost and damaged vouchers will not be re-issued.
- The voucher is only valid when it bears an authorized signature and company stamp.